2% of the Catholic Church's priests are pedophiles. The rest of the 98% are clean. Lots of #bigots out there!
agree 10
disagree 0
204d
People who are bigots, do not tolerate and abuse people that believe in religion. It is the new hate crime.
agree 17
disagree 1
1y
Bigots towards Catholics
agree 33
disagree 6
1y
People being bigots towards religion
agree 20
disagree 1
1y